Tuesday, July 3, 2012

We brought a zoo

I have just finished watching a movie called "We brought a zoo' and it was completely not what I expected. I really liked it. As an animal lover, watching spar pass away pulled my heartstrings. But overall, this movie is a nice movie. The story I think may be true. If it is, it is an emotional story of overcoming obstacles. It is also literally about a man who brought a zoo.
 
The movie gave me a few chuckles here and there especially when the camels were messing with the inspector or the little lizards were dancing around his feet. It was humorous.
 
I also like that Scarlett Johansson is not overly sexy and she can just focus on her acting.
 
I think that this is a movie for animal lovers such as myself because it is filled with animals and their adorable ways. But I still don't know why spar had to die!  But by far the best scene ever was that adorable little girl saying "everyone says youre a dick. I don't know what that means but I don't think you are." 

No comments:

Post a Comment