Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"The Dark Knight Rises"

So, I watched the Dark Knight Rises by myself this morning and lemme tell you, Bane, seriously gave me the creeps!!!! Like legit from the moment he came on the screen, I was totally freaked out. I also think that the whole shooting incident and the paranoia played a role but overall, he was thoroughly creepy... What I like about Christopher Nolan is that even though us as the audience don't necessary agree with (I was kinda hesitate on Anne Hathaway being cat woman...I love her and all, but come on, Michelle Pfiffier is the shit when it came to Catwoman...am I right or am I right?? ...) he cast Anne very well and she somehow became Catwoman and I have to say, wow, I was very pleasantly surprised...it wasn't like I was watching Anne Hathaway, which is generally a good sign...she was good...I must say... The fight scene on the bridge, I thought that was really good and really intense. I was so rooting for batman (weren't we all ;)) The ending really made me literally go "oh my god!!" I absolutely did not see it coming.... at all!! I can't believe Marion Cotillard turned out to be a baddy...she's just so lovely, I was like "WHHHHHHHAT???" What I liked its that Christopher Nolan sorta changed his style...like with the whole Hans Zimmer music and intenseness all were totally toned down...I enjoyed that he changed but I like the old Nolan like with inception and the dark knight... Overall, it wasn't as good as the dark knight. I'm very glad I finally got to see it...

No comments:

Post a Comment